Monday, February 10, 2014

New Year, New me


New Year, New me

       The year 2013 ended and there comes again 2014. I remember all the things I’ve done last year; the good and bad that happens to me. I also remember the troubles I’ve made and the problems I had encountered which develop my personality.
       New Year is just like a new day. When you wake up in the morning, first thing to do is to wash your face. Remove all negatives in you and replace it with positives. These New Year, I planned to change all my bad attitudes and I’ll try to replace them with better one.
       New Year is a new start for us. Whatever things we didn’t accomplished last year, we can start to finish it this year. Whatever broken relationships last year, it’s a chance to start a new this new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment