Monday, January 13, 2014

TIME RUNS FAST


            TIME RUNS FAST
                
                The end of our last school year at Ilocos Sur National High School is coming closer. The third grading period again ended and felt sad because one more grading period left and we will bid goodbye to our dear alma mater, the ISNHS.
                During these days of the third grading period, I learned a lot of things. I learned academic lessons as well as morals. At the end of each day of our classes, I learned to enjoy; enjoy each hours, minutes and seconds of the time. In our ICT class, Mrs. Vera Cruz, our teacher, deepens our knowledge in creating Web Page Design with the use of notepad and Microsoft FrontPage.
            This grading period, I can say that I have done my best. I have done better than last grading period. And hopefully, I will do again better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment