Monday, February 10, 2014

My dream, my future


My dream, my future

        I am driving home with my BMW after my work at the Central Bank of the Philippines. Few minutes later, I arrive in a white mansion. I pass by a swimming pool. I open the door and there I see a huge chandelier. I am happy as I see my twin daughters running to me with their smiling face saying, “Welcome home daddy!” Then a kiss on my lips by my beautiful wife. I sat down the sofa and my phone rings. I answer and after a few moments, my tears come down from my eyes after I heard my parents saying, “We’re proud of you!” ------ This is my dream for the future. Even if it seems to be very hard to reach, I will do my best to attain my dream.
        It’s still fresh in my mind when I was still a little boy. My parents asked me what will I be when I grow up. I said, “I want to become a Policeman.” But as the time passes by, I realized that I don’t want to become a policeman anymore but I want to be a successful man someday.
        Now, I am fourth year high school and it is the right time to choose the course I will finish. I remember what my mother and father told me. They said, “Choose the profession where you will be happy.”
        

No comments:

Post a Comment