Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Letter to President

Honorable President Benigno Aquino:

     Greetings!
     I am a student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I am writing on behalf of myself and my fellow students. We are extremely concerned with the status of our school. We understand that the country's budget is not enough to support programs and projects of our country but the quality of our schools are very low.
     Our school is also facing financial problems. Our school has many students who deserve the best education. However, we are lacking of classrooms and school facilities, our books are out of date and our teachers cannot get proper salary.
      I am aware that you have lot responsibilities  to do as the president of the country, but as a concerned student, I am asking you to find way in the budget of Deped to help our school.
      But I appreciate all that you do for our country and I look forward to see positive change. Thank you for reading.

                                                                                                                   Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                  Andrew P. Adela



No comments:

Post a Comment